Fly Fishing Only Fly Fishing Only Fly Fishing Only Fly Fishing Only Fly Fishing Only Fly Fishing Only Fly Fishing Only

Fly Fishing Only Forums

Home Forums FLY FISHING ONLY FORUM Fly Fishing Only Forums

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Mike Holt 4 years, 9 months ago.

• Author

Mike Holt
    Keymaster

Hello and welcome!

Before Linda and I retired from Fly Fishing Only we started this forum. About 2-months ago the forum was hacked and I shut it down. For an number of reasons we decided to resurrect the forum here using different forum software and a different internet host. What you see here today is the result of our decision.

Changing over wasn’t an easy thing to do especially since I don’t really know what I’m doing most of the time I’m stumbling around in the backend of this software.

Anyway, I’m sorry I couldn’t convert our former user list and password list into a format that this forum software would accept. In short that means that all new and former members must register and create an account here on this site to post.

If you do register (thank you in advance if you do) you’ll find the software sends you an email with a password. You’ll probably want to change that password. To do that click on your name (anywhere it appears on the site) and that will take you to your Profile. On the Profile Page you’ll see a list on the left of the screen. At the bottom of this list you’ll see an Edit Button. Click it and that will open a page with a bunch of options on it. Scroll down and you’ll find the Change Password option.

I hope many of you will register and post. If you don’t please come back often and check out the posts.
    – Mike

• This topic was modified 4 years, 9 months ago by  Mike Holt.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.