Here’s a video showing the wings of a Pink Beauty.
The wings looked fine as I made them up and the final fly came out alright but I should have paid more attention to matching up the shoulder feathers and spent more time selection 4 wing feathers.
Here’s a real short video showing the glue-up results. They’re OK until you match them up and they aren’t the same from one side to the other. Good thing you can only see one side at a time.
Edited to add here’s a link to watch this on Youtube. I tried to embed the video here. It worked but the setup for the site cuts off part of the video box. Another thing added to the “fix this” list. 🙂